Jim Corbett Jeep Safari - Jim Corbett National Park
Destination Covered : Corbett
Tour Activities : Jeep Safari
Tour Themes : Wildlife
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Corbett Tour Overview
Jeep Safari Price & Safari Zones
Price: (Indian) INR 5000/- Gypsy (Maximum 6 Adults & 2 Kids (b/w - 5 to 12 years) are allowed in One Jeep)
Safari Zones: Bijrani / Garjiya / Jhirna / Dhela / Durgadevi / Phato / Sitabani
Safari Timings: Morning 6:30 AM - 10:00 AM | Evening 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM (Safari Timing Varies as Season Changes)
Arrival Jim Corbett National Park. Board your waiting gypsy and start your journey inside the jungle via Dhangari gate of Jim Corbett National Park. Reach your forest rest house passing through the dense sal forests and grasslands inhabiting a wide range of wildlife at Jim Corbett National Park. Lunch at the rest house. In the evening go for a jeep safari around Dhikala zone of Jim Corbett National Park. Dinner and overnight stay at the rest house.
More Details about Corbett Tour
- EP (No Meal)
- Permission of CTR, Jeep, Driver, Permit and All Entries & Taxes.
- Guide Fee to be paid by the guest on the spot directly.
Pick & drop is not included from hotels.
- * 50% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
|No of pax
||Price per pax (Rs)
||Above 12 years
( With Tax )
Corbett Jungle Safari Booking Procedure
- All the Safari's inside The Jim Corbett National Park can be booked online on official website of Corbett Tiger Reserve or www.jimcorbettonlinesafaribooking.com by filling the form or at Corbett National Park office- Ramnagar and it is available on first come first basis. The advance booking for the Jungle safari starts 90 days prior – 45 days and as per availability. There are restrictions on the number of vehicles which can enter in each zone and it is strictly followed.
If adventurous further or to have some memorable moments, can take up an Elephant safari, a really amazing experience.
Advance Booking of Jungle Safari
- Advance booking of Jungle safari in Jim Corbett India is available for both morning and evening in Bijrani, Jhirna, Dhela and Durgadevi Zones. The online booking is available on first come and first basis and a non refundable advance needs to be deposited with complete details of the visitors. For online booking of the Jungle safari booking we need Government photo id, numbers for Indian Nationals and passport details of foreign nationals is mandatory.
- Driving License/ Voter Id / Aadhaar Card / Pan Card is required. One can send us the Government id number, date of birth, full name and gender for booking .While travelling the guest will have to carry the same ID proof That they have submitted with us at time of booking.
Jim Corbett Online Safari Booking Procedure
- Full name of each visitor
Age, of each visitor
Gender of each visitor
All ID card number of visitors (Voter Id, Aadhaar No, Driving license No etc)
Preferred Safari Date
Safari timing (Morning/Afternoon)
50% Entry fee paid in advance
Carry all visitor Original Government ID cards during safari time that they have submitted at the time of booking.
Pickup & Drop charges from any Resort/Hotel/Railway Station as specified by the Traveler are Extra and chargeable.
Permits are non-refundable if the permit is booked/ confirmed.
Jim Corbett Safari Important information
- All visitors to Corbett India abide by the rules and regulations of wildlife protection act. So please co-operate with them.
Avoid carrying pets while you are on a holiday tour as no pets can be taken inside the Jim Corbett.
While doing Jungle safari do not get down from the vehicle, it is Prohibited
Day visit to Dhikala Zone of Jim Corbett is not permitted except for the tourists staying inside the forest lodges
Entry to the Jim Corbett National Park is strictly prohibited after sunset.
Official registered guides can only join your excursions.
Entry permit belongs to you it is not transferrable.
The order of Corbett Tiger Reserve Director will be final in this regard, we are governed by the rules made there under.
It should be noted that the entry permit to the Corbett National Park is provisional and can be changed or cancelled without any prior intimation by Director of CTR without any refund.
Visitors are required to obtain entry permits that are being issued online by official website or www.jimcorbettonlinesafaribooking.com (by producing above mentioned documents)
- Day visit to all zones are strictly regulated as per the scientifically calculated carrying capacity and only a limited number of vehicles are permitted entry during each morning and afternoon.
Permits for day visits to the Sonanadi Ecotourism zone can be obtained from the visitor reception center located at Kotdwar.
Permits for day visits to other zones are available online on our website.
Visitors are advised to acquaint themselves with gate timings and arrive well before the designated time to avoid any inconvenience
Private vehicles are 'not' allowed entry for tourism purposes into the park and visitors use specially designed vehicles, registered with CTR for this purpose. Day visits to the Dhikala Zone are permitted only through the specially designed Canter buses via Ramganga Conducted Tours
Visitors can also enjoy elephant rides at Bijrani and Dhikala Zone, which is available on 'First Come Get First' basis.
All guests have to carry the same original government ids that they have submitted with us at the time of booking.
Permit For jungle Safari is based on Availability of Zone.
50% of total amount is required for checking permit availability.
100% Advance amount is required for booking.
Cancellation Policy- No refund on Cancellation.
Pets are not allowed inside the Corbett Tiger Reserve.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.